This purchase will give you access to the Online Webinar + 10 week LIVE Online Support Group + 1 year membership to Hope Online community
Our online webinar titled Boundaries – What, When, Why and How
Is a 90 min webinar taught by therapist, Marisha Robinson, LMSW with Hope Redefined in partnership with The Naked Truth Project.
This webinar address topics like:
- Are boundaries biblical?
- How to understand our values and how they impact our boundaries?
- Identify where you need boundaries
- Learn to articulate boundaries
- What are appropriate actions to take if a boundary is violated?
- And so much more
** Once you register an email will be sent with the LIVE webinar link or to recording.
When: LIVE webinar will be held on February 27th, 8:00pm – 9:30pm EST
You can still purchase and gain access to the recording after this date.
ONLINE SUPPORT GROUP:
In the weeks following the webinar we will launch a 10 week LIVE online support group hosted through Zoom. This group will include weekly downloadable worksheets, a 90 min support group call with one of our trained staff and community support.
Support group will meet weekly on Thursday evenings from 8:00pm – 9:30pm EST
Group will begin on March 12, 2020 and end on May 14, 2020
Weekly topics include:
- Exploring your belief system around boundaries and why that matters
- Identifying what are your bottom lines
- Do my values and boundaries match up?
- How to deliver your boundaries and hold to them
- Planning for special events or occasions
- So much more…
Finally, you will gain access to our private online community called Hope Online until March 2021.
This community is hosted outside of standard social media platforms and offers confidential space for women to connect, share, encourage and journey together. You can access this community through any smart device via an app or through your web browser. This group is a subscription based community.